Monday, March 5, 2012

Phew!

     Hi All. SO SORRY I've been MIA for so long. It's only been about a week but in blogger land, I bet that's like a decade! I have to confess that I'm trying to figure out how to take blog pictures now since I've started going straight to the gym after work and since I'm a hot sweaty mess after... no pictures. Also, no interwebs access at home. Boooo!! But, I WILL persevere. (fingers crossed).

     Besides dragging my tired bum to the gym I've been celebrating a friend's bday two weekends in a row, got into a teeny tiny fender bender where I was "tapped" lightly. Of course according to the other driver I was barely bumped. I guess the couple feet that I moved up and the imprinted license plate from his car on my bumper say that I was only lightly bumped... Right.

     Anywho, also been baking up a storm and forgot to photograph it. Oops.
     Been putting together awesome outfits, without photographic evidence. *sigh.
     Guess I'll just leave you with randomness from my phone...

Perch bar. If you are ever in Downtown Los Angeles, go check out this rooftop bar. The ambiance is laid back, the drinks are NOT sugary, the food is bangin' and the view is phenomenal. No biggie I guess.

An awesomely poor quality photo of my dinner at Granville with a bestie. Rosemary garlic mashed potatoes must now come with sprigs of herbs. Because one little leaf is not enough.

Uptown Mac & Cheese:
A great gourmet twist on a classic craveable. Aged Cheddar and Gruyere Cheeses with Grilled All-Natural Chicken, Crisp Asparagus and Sweet Peas, topped with Buttered Herb Crumbs.
The best part? Bread crumb crusts with garlic butter.

Kalamata Artichoke Pizza:
Kalamata Olives, Grape Tomatoes, Feta Cheese, Artichokes, Fresh Garlic, Whole Milk Mozzarella and Fontina Cheeses sprinkled with Fresh Herbs and Garlic Oil.

Pan-Seared Lemon Ahi:
Pan-Seared Ahi Tuna marinated in Preserved Lemon & Herbs, served with a Smoked Mozzarella Caprese Salad, and garnished with Toasted Pine Nuts and Balsamic Glaze.
*Excuse me as I take a moment to note the 10 hours of gym time to work off this meal. Bah.

My little fuzzball masquerading as a lion (with his hooded lion cape) perched atop my dad while watching my mom finish her dinner. Rawr!

I am planning to have a New IN and more outfit posts to come. Have a good day all! :)


Granville Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment