Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In the Limelight

     So, this outfit is pretty much outside of my comfort zone but still quite comfy in fit. A couple of things that I never imagined I would ever wear are all components of this outfit. One... Neon. My reason for trying? Since I have already worn all the colors in my crayon box, I have now moved onto my highlighters. :) I can now say I have worn a lime-neon-flourescent hue. Second... uber bling. The necklace I have on under my collar is not only bedazzled with stones everywhere you can see, it is also in the shape of a rounder pan collar. Yes, I am wearing two collars. Two different collars. Rebel.
     The only thing I would improve upon with this outfit is finding a way to make the green sweater less frumpy. I thought about belting it but at 5:15 in the morning, my fashion sense was a little muggy.


The fit of the sweater is definitely looking frumpy here. A belt would have made a big difference.

Bbbbbbbbllllliiiinnnnggggg.... Blinding no?


This is my ultimate favorite of the three map bags I have! Shhhhh.... don't tell the others.

Green Sweater: F21
Shirt: F21
Pants: H & M
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Picked up on a trip to Hong Kong

2 comments: