Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mint and Coral

     One of my all time favorite dresses is one I picked up about a year ago from Anthropologie. The color, pattern and exposed back with a bow accent was just too cute to resist. They didnt have my size in the store but they did ship the right size straight to my house for FREE. Anthropologie clearly knows the way to my heart (via amazing dresses and top-notch service). It was a day where the big boss at work was retiring and everyone was asked to wear a hawaiian shirt or floral print to wish him a warm "aloha". (He's from Hawaii, hence the floral connection) This was the closest thing I had in my closet to a Hawaiian themed outfit and so I paired it with a necklace- also from Anthro-, wood heels, a white blazer, yellow flower hair clip and a painted wood bangle. This is as tropical/professional as I can get.









Blazer: F21
Dress, Necklace: Anthropologie
Shoes: Banana Republic
Flower Hair Clip: F21
Bangle: Trip to Hong Kong
Belt: F21

1 comment:

  1. Okay how did you tie your belt like that? I have pinned a gajillion ways to tie my belts, and they always look silly! Your dress and shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete