Thursday, March 8, 2012

Flower Shop Top

     Hello lovelies :)

     Just a quick post with my work attire. Wore my new shirt from H & M. I actually wanted one from the Zara store but couldn't part with the $140 big ones, even if it was for the perfect floral top. *sigh
Sooo... you can imagine my happy surprise when I saw this one at H & M. Honestly, I just picked it up and went straight to the registers. That's how bad I wanted it.
     Wore this shirt with the same ol' pants I usually wear to work, a coral tank, mint belt, hunter green coat and brown sandals. Of course I accessorized with two necklaces, three bracelets, two rings and a pair of earrings with a floral motif to play off the pattern on the shirt. That's not too much, right? This "quick" post is getting long... so here you go!

 This picture makes me laugh since my fuzzball looked like he was practicing the "stop, drop, and roll" routine. A blurry mess!

Now, he's playing "hide and seek". Can you spot him? 

 A better shot of the necklaces. One trick I use when wearing multiple necklaces and not wanting them to tangle is to wear one on the inside of the shirt and the other "outside" the collar. Same illusion, no knots.

 These earrings seem to be made for this shirt.

Sorry the picture is off kilter. I don't have eyes on the back of my head so this is the best I could do to get a shot of the back of the shirt.

Rings, bracelets, maltipoo.

Minty goodness. :)

Do you know how comfy and tough these shoes are? I've jogged across a four lane street in these without falling!

 There are tiny little studs on the ankle strap. Must get a better picture of that!

 Come....

 Play...

 With...

 Meee.....

Pllllleeeaasseee...........?!?

Jacket: F21
Top: H & M
Coral Tank (under the top): F21
Pants: H & M
Earrings: F21
Neckalaces: Anthropologie (Blue Stones), Flea market (Rubik's cube)
Bracelets: F21
Ring: Swarovski
Belt: F21


3 comments:

  1. Cutest puppy award! Also I love the mint color right now! That belt is way too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually went in to H&M today and saw that top... I ummed and ahhed over it for ages, but in the end I bought something else. I kinda wish I had got it now though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure what you got from H & M is just as awesome! H & M usually restocks often so I'm sure you can still pick it up the next time you go in. :)

      Delete