Sunday, March 18, 2012

Checkered & Floral

     Round 2 of my effort to mix unexpected patterns and colors. My outfit could have benefitted from some accessories but it still squeaks by with just the busy pattern on both the dress and clutch. The pockets on this dress are darling and the fit gave me plenty of room which upped the comfort factor by like a million. Strolling around with my maltipoo in these heels was also a breeze so this outfit is definitely going on my "repeat" list. Maybe with an added necklace... or two. :)



 I might have to take the hem of the dress up a couple inches but otherwise, this is one of the few thrifted pieces that I never have to do much on. :)


I love this clutch! Definitely a spring wardrobe staple.

Dress: Thrifted
Belt: F21
Clutch: F21
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment