Friday, March 16, 2012

Trees and Forests

     The minute I spotted this shirt at the flea market, I instantly thought of lush hunter green trees in an overgrown forest. Vivid imagination I have, don't I? Besides that, once I felt the texture of the pattern on the shirt I was convinced I needed this. (its a soft velour on a sheer shirt: super duper soft!) I didn't realize how large the shirt was since I forgot to look closely at the size. oopsies. Nothing a belt can't fix but after looking at these photos, I might need a bit of a wider belt and a tighter one at that. I had to roll up the sleeves because if I didn't, it'd look like I had no hands! I wore this with a grey cut-off v-neck tank. I may need a longer tank under since it looks like I might not be wearing anything except a bra. second oopsies. Fashion is after all a bit of trial and error no?

 These shoes are actually navy suede heels which go with the clutch. Scroll down for a better pic :)



 A closer shot of the details on the shirt.

 My favorite one is the rose-gold key :)



The clutch is such a perfect color match for this outfit! Details, details, details! :)

Top: RoseBowl Flea market
Grey Half Tank: Thrifted
Belt: F21
Pants: H & M
Shoes: Payless
Clutch: H & M
Necklace: 1928
Bracelet: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment