Saturday, March 10, 2012

Denim, Lace and Maxi Dresses

     I know I'm a little late to this trend but I only recently rediscovered a jean jacket from my high school days. Very cool for shizzle! It was the perfect addition to my outfit for some overtime at the office. (I know... ICK.) BUT, I was beyond comfy in my maxi dress and still a little more put together with the structure of the jean jacket. Since there already was such a busy print and fancy lace I kept the accessories to a minimum. It was an impulse I actually had to keep in check since I naturally reach for necklaces. I satisfied my accessory addiction by donning a set of earrings and bracelet that was a gift from my aunt. (I forgot that I had the name necklace on from the night before...) Turquoise accents and denim always seem to go hand in hand.
     On a totally unrelated note: I discovered that my fuzz-ball resembles the cauliflower toy he has. Need proof? Scroll down and see for yourself :)




 Turquoise, Denim and feathers. A wonderful combination that will definitely be seen on this blog again. 



 The lace of these shoes definitely needed one coat of a scotch guard for white shoes. 
You can get the scotch guard spray at a Payless Shoes Store. 

 I brings you cauliflower... 

 Cauliflower head! :) 


Denim Jacket: Unknown Label circa 1999! Represent!
Lace Top: F21
Maxi Dress: F21
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: F21
Earrings: Lucky Brand
Bracelet: Lucky Brand
Purse: Purchased on a trip to Hong Kong
Cauliflower Dog Toy: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment