Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fancy Schmancy

     Hello There! So very very sorry for my unplanned bloggie hiatus. I definitely did not plan to take such a long break but I also definitely needed it. Truth be told, I was feeling a little uninspired and so to save you from the horror of lack-luster outfits, I'll just leave you with a snippet of my daily uniform: black skinnies and a clean top. Yup. simple and boring. I have no idea what got into me but I can tell you that food is responsible for rekindling my interest in putting outfits together again! As if there would be anything else as inspiring... oh well except maybe art? photography? books? Nah. Just food. More specifically, dessert. I'll be sharing these outfits soon hopefully unless I take on another self-imposed blogging vacation. There was one outfit that I managed to snap a few pics of that I can share today and mind you it is nothing of special note, it is a dress that I love because of the fit. I was planning on wearing it to a mad men premier party at a friend's house but alas, party was cancelled. This is my fancy schmancy work outfit... :)







Dress: Ross Stores
Necklace: Anthropologie
Shoes: Payless
Rings: Mom's shop

No comments:

Post a Comment