Monday, February 27, 2012

Overtime Casual Dress

Simple simple simple. That was the key word for last week's outfit. I knew I wanted to wear a very busy, large necklace so I knew the rest of the outfit had to be toned down. I also chose to play with proportions since I usually stick to either a loose top and fitted bottom or vice versa. The blues in the top bring out the blues in the necklace which is a nice touch. Do you guys have any rules you go by for playing with proportions or trying to keep the outfit simple yet put-together?

 Not sure the billowy sleeves do anything to help my figure but they are SO comfortable!

 Such a pretty statement necklace. It reminds me of a dream catcher and I have a hard time saying no to all things dream catcher- like.


Random cute shot I got of my precious maltipoo. I melt when I see that face... :)

Top: F21
Tank: F21
Pants: H & M
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: F21

1 comment:

  1. I love dog lovers! How cute is your maltipoo! Your outfit is darling too!

    ReplyDelete