Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Black and Blue Minus the Klutz

     An example of wearing black and blue that does NOT include my klutziness. I also threw in some gold for good measure. I had some doubts about wearing this pencil skirt and can see now that I was definitely nursing a food baby after lunch. *Note to self: Do not take outfit photos after lunch wearing a pencil skirt.*
     A coworker mentioned that I looked like a "professional bad-a**"... I guess the leather sleeves, studded heels, and black & blue combination gave off a certain impression.
     EXCEPT the food baby I'm nursing in the picture softened my look.. I think. No?





These shoes warrant a closer look. They've been resoled and repaired once already...

Jacket: H & M
Shirt: Kaitlyn
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Francesca's
Belt: F21
Earrings: Boutique in Canada?
Necklace: F21
Ring: Francesca's

No comments:

Post a Comment