Monday, February 13, 2012

~Anchors Away~

     If you guessed that I went for a nautical theme for my outfit today, you were spot on! This is definitely how I can have fun with what I wear and one of the ways I put outfits together. From the anchor pattern on my shirt, the sailor jacket, metallic hardware on the shoes and the map purse I used; these details definitely should have been hints to the inspiration behind this outfit.

 This is the "jacket on" look.

 Close-up of the front of the sailor jacket.

 I love the flap on the back of the sailor jacket. It ups the cuteness factor by like 1000%, No?

 Jacket off..... purse on.

 I wanted to belt the top but it's a crop top and looked a little funny. Any suggestions?

 Pearl earrings... keeping with the theme of the high seas...


 Did I mention that these shoes have the softest leather ever?!

Shoes. drool...

Jacket: F21
Top: F21
Pants: H & M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Nordstrom Rack
Purse: trip to Hong Kong
Earrings: Anthropologie
Rings: Mom's shop
Bracelet: Vintage Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment