Thursday, February 16, 2012

Houndstooth Shift

     One of my go to outfits for days I am fashionably uninspired and tired. The tights were more for warmth than for creating a contrasting pattern but I like the outcome. These flats have been resoled and are definitely one of the comfiest shoes I own. Since this shift looks like a maternity dress on me I had to belt it to save myself the time of answering that I do not have a due-date and am not expecting at all. Even though I am not totally in love with this outfit I'm sure it'll repeated another time due to it's ease and comfort.
     What can I say? Sometimes you just need to take the quickest easiest route. I need time to do the important stuff like packing a ham & cheese sandwich for lunch. Lunch is vital.






Dress: H & M
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: BCBG via Nordstrom Rack
Earrings: Anthropologie


2 comments: