Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yellow Scarves and Zoo Animals

     This outfit was COMFORTABLE. I was dressing for work and wanted to use my newish yellow scarf. This scarf is newish because I've had it for a while. I just forgot about it since I tucked it deep into the back of a drawer. oops. It's such a bright "highlighter" yellow that I thought the only way to complement it would be with a shirt covered in neon zoo animals. I was wearing mostly black but the neon pops of color definitely made it a little more interesting for me. Don't you think?
     Now I'm off to find some animal crakcers... preferably not neon but I'll take what I can get. :)


I used one of those "sock" things to put my hair into a clean bun... it's as clean as possible and I may have forgotten the hairspray.

This new necklace is very cute but tangles up constantly. I felt like I was untying my shoelaces every ten minutes.


Alright this is not me but I wanted to include my maltipoo in his adorable onesie and sweater.

LOOK AT THAT FACE!! ugh...

Cardigan, Necklace, Scarf: F21
Earrings: Anthropologie
Top: Covenant Garden, Boutique in the Culver City Mall
Pants: Ross
Hair Sock: Chinatown


No comments:

Post a Comment