Monday, February 6, 2012

Colorful Flowerful

     This dress is somewhat of an anomaly. Basic black with bright-colorful spring flowers bursting all over the skirt. Black is not necessarily the color of spring but it certainly does make these flowers POP! A bit of an odd pairing if you ask me. Like peanut butter and honey. Oh so tastey yet definitely an odd couple. I like making food analogies. That's right. I relate fashion to food. Don't judge.


 I know this is a total No-No being a bathroom picture and all but
I am fully clothed and could not resist showing off the details of the
belt and jewelry!



 My maltipoo invaded this picture... I should photograph him wearing his sweater. :)




Dress: F21
Tank: F21
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: F21
Purse: Kate Spade
Necklace: Francesca's
Bangle: Boutique in Hong Kong
Ring: Francesca's (multi-color) Leaf: Mom's shop
Nails: Essie Lapiz of Luxury

No comments:

Post a Comment