Friday, February 3, 2012

Black & White No-Brainer

My fuzzball insisted in being every shot he could get into.

This outfit is a no brainer. Laziest of the ultra-lazy. So to compensate... jewelry. I had a minor brain fart and couldn't seem to come up with an outfit at 5 AM before work. I forgot to put together my work clothes the night before so I woke up with an extra 5 minutes to spare to whip one up. That's a pretty sufficient chunk of time for me in the morning since I usually allow myself a whopping 25 minutes to get outta bed, brush my teeth & hair, get dressed, grab my purse, grab lunch, let my fuzzball go out to do his bizness and finally give my dog his brekky and a kiss before I run out the door. Whew. I get tired just recounting everything. Anyways, my brain was still groggy so I went with black and white. Easy peasy outfit. I was conscious enough to want to add some color so I grabbed these earrings and bracelet. They are both pretty fancy but I figured the rest of my outfit was relatively simple so they would balance out.






Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Cardigan: H & M
Top: F21
Pants: H & M
Shoes: Zara
Belt: Kaitlyn Boutiques
Earring: F21
Necklace: RoseBowl Flea market
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Rings: Mom's shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment