Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wide-Leg Trousers

   Wide-leg trousers. In my opinion, a hot topic. Why do you ask? Probably because if done right they're not only super chic, they're super comfy. Yes. Chic and comfy does exist.. on rare occasions. Although I don them in this latest outfit post I think I can do better. Being able to step back and look at a photo of me wearing a pair I thought was chic definitely reminded me that I need better fitting trousers. They are definitely a little too big on me. BUT... I was so comfortable I probably forgot about the ill fit. :)

Some of the pointers I'm keeping in mind on my continual hunt for chic wide-leg trousers is:
1. Fit's well from the waist through the uppermost portion of the thighs.
2. A fabric that does not wrinkle easily
3. Minimal pockets on the front and back to continue a smooth, sleek line through the pant (elongating legs?)

Does anyone else have suggestions for finding the perfect wide-leg trouser?





Top: Anthropologie
Pants: Ross
Belt: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklaces: RoseBowl Flea Market, F21

No comments:

Post a Comment