Thursday, January 12, 2012

~ These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things... ~


Amazing Amethyst rock display!
I want a mini version to wear as a pendant. 
This baby is bigger than my head!


Found this lamp hiding in our garage. 
It's made of paper and wood, it has since moved onto my desk. 


Chinese Dolls brought home after a trip to China. My mom finds the cutest things! 


Chinese paper lanterns made from lucky envelopes. Don't worry I pulled out all the money. :) 
I'll post the DIY for this and some others closer to the Lunar New Year. 


Fancy schmancy doggy toys for my little furball. 
I love looking at it and can't seem to bring myself to open the box... ruh roh. 


Roast Duck with FOUR sauces to choose from. Decisions, Decisions! 


Coconut Candy from Sanya in the sweetest (literally) care packages from relatives. 


Pretty, pretty star paper and jars for my cousin in Texas. 
Why yes, those long pieces of paper will be folded into uber tiny cute 3-D stars!


SUSHI, SUSHI and MORE SUSHI. I like sushi. 


A little terrarium to decorate an otherwise boring kitchen window sill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment