Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Purple Me Happy


     Purple. A color that I clearly have no problem wearing. Want embarrassing proof that I definitely wear the color borderline too often? My nickname among friends is Grimace. Yeah, like that big, blob of a character from McDonalds. Obviously, I had no say in it. Now it's just stuck to me like superglue. Stuck like the gum at the bottom of your shoe that just spreads everywhere after trying to scrape it off. Class all the way.


I LOVE the beautiful vibrant color on this pleated skirt!


A DIY I found on Kinsey's blog. Isn't the nest the cutest?!




Trench: Ross
Shirt: Floral Tank Forever 21
Skirt: Covent Garden
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Belt: Anthropologie
Necklaces: RoseBowl Flea Market and DIY
Bangle: Gift from Aunt in Hong Kong
Rings: Francesca's (Multi-color), Mom's shop (leaves)
Nails: Essie's Merino Cool, Forever 21 silver glitter polish

No comments:

Post a Comment