Friday, January 6, 2012

Accessorizing Like A Classy Old Lady...



 Please excuse the messy flyaways.
They wanted to be in the picture too.


     I LOVE this necklace. Not only because it was uber affordable (Thank you Forever 21) it is also a bit of magic. Once you put this on, you look INSTANTLY put-together. Of course I never stop there. I had to throw on FIVE bracelets, pearl/rhinestone earrings and another necklace. Cuz that's how I roll! I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to become one of those decked out old ladies who wears everything they have at once just because they can. How else are you supposed to announce your presence?

     Oh and by the way, I wore this to work where I quickly learned that ME + white blazer + spaghetti = frantic use of a tide pen. White clothes should come with bibs.

Tank: Forever 21
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: BDG via UrbanOutfitters
Shoes: Nude pink loafers from a boutique in Hong Kong!
Necklaces: Forever 21 and gifted Name necklace
Bracelets: Hong Kong boutique, Lucky Shops Event (gold bangles)
Earrings: Anthropologie (50% of Sale Price!)
Ring: Mom's shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment