Friday, January 27, 2012

Patterns and Pinkberry


     After a delicious dinner, I realized something was missing. Dessert! A Pinkberry run was definitely in order and in my haste to satisfy my sweet-tooth I threw this little outfit on. Looking back at the photos, I'm liking it more and more. I might have to repeat it... soon... like today... we'll see.



When I looked down at these two patterns I was wearing I was a bit skeptical. Fair-isle large knit scarf and a tight knit tribal pattern together? But, I reasoned that since everything else I had on was so plain I'll just let the two duke it out. My focus wasn't exactly on the outfit. Pinkberry-goodness is hard to ignore.




Did I have TWO?!? No. I wish. The other one was my dad's. Obviously he couldn't wait until I finished with the photo since there's a large chunk missing in the center of his. :) 

Scarf: Gift
Sweater: Forever 21
T-shirt: Target
Jeans: BDG via UrbanOutfitters
Shoes: Pointed Toe Flats from a trip to Hong Kong
Necklace: Forever 21 Gold Crane
Pinkberry: c/o Dad 

No comments:

Post a Comment