Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Shiny Sweaters and Silk

Hi there. Here it is.. the same sweater I wore in the first post. Remixing is so fun and cost-effective, not to mention necessary for budgeting. In all honesty I saw this combination in an H & M window display and decided to "borrow" the look with things I already had in my closet. I wore this outfit to work but managed to snap pics after I got home from a long day. Only TWO photos? Yes. Sorry, I was tired. BUT... there's a third picture of a sneak peak at some pretty little things waiting to get their dose of sunshine. :)



I'm a sucker for peter-pan collars lately... I can't stop. Neverland must be calling.


Sweater: H & M
Silk Blouse: Kaitlyn
Skinnies: H & M
Necklaces: RoseBowl Flea Market and Forever 21
Rings: Mom's shop :)
Flats: BCBG

Sneak Peek:
Flats: Report via Nordstrom Rack
Top: Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment