Friday, April 20, 2012

Overtime

Quick weekend outfit update. I wore this new lavendar shirt and realized that it kept in heat like sealing something shut with saran wrap. I'm so glad the air conditioning at work was functioning right. I wore this to work some overtime on a Saturday and can say that once I got home, I took out a minute to photograph this outfit before changing into something more sensible. I also may have stood in front of the fridge for a couple seconds before I changed...



 I love these new earrings. Inexpensive and cute. F21 certainly makes it hard to leave their store empty handed.


Top: Foreign Exchange (On clearance right now! Got this and a bright green clutch for $20)
Tank: F21
Pants: H & M
Flats: Nordstrom Rack (AGL)
Earrings: F21
Necklace: Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment