Thursday, September 5, 2013

Prolonged hiatus... oops...

Oh Maiii Sheeesh.... has it really been 17 months since I last posted anything? Yikes. A couple weeks turned into months and then BLAM!! Honestly, I just tired of my own blog. I set out to try and give myself some time to think about my wardrobe and use what I already had in an effort to save some dough. Mission accomplished. However, like most resolutions it lost steam and faded into the kitchen fan. I think I need to regroup and slowly introduce segments that will encourage me to try new recipes, activities and fill my otherwise routine-habit-forming life into more of an adventure. I also believe that if I don't set up a goal of trying to blog everyday, this venture might prove more enjoyable and less tedious. On a somewhat related note, I have been instagramming in place of blogging...

Welps, I wanted to jumpstart this sad little blog again so I thought a check-in would be less pressure and a way to ease back into blogging. I will leave you with this one picture of chocolate caramel brownie cupcakes that have left me drooling while ignoring the sad little handful of pistachios by my desk. *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment